søndag 24. juni 2012
I give away blog awards!
I got a blog award from NerissaJ http://nerissa-the-cats-life.blogspot.no/2012/06/awarded-in-triplicate.html Lucky me, I’m so happy for this award “Very inspiring blogger”, wowJ
I understand that, when I recieve this award, I must tell you something about myself. Ok, here we go:
1. I’m a girl, about 2-3 years old. Norwegian shelter rescued me last november, from living alone outside.
2. Four days before last christmas, I came to my new home, and met my new mom and dad. They looked pretty happy when they saw me, and I was a bit shy.
3. My new mom said in the beginning: Pernille can sleep everywhere inside here, but not in our bed! Ha, ha, ha, I used my charm, and I have been sleeping in moms and dads bed for several months nowJ.
4. I love when dad cuddles with my tummy.
5. I hate when mom and dad are cleaning . I think they should sit calmly in a chair most of the time, and give me the full attention.
6. I’m a playful cat, and I love to play with small balls.
7. I love being outside in my new neighborhood. I have met many cats here, but so far, Rampen (my neighbor) is my favorite.
8. I love to play with my plastic toys in a bowl filled with water.
9. I love soft blankets, and here I have many of them.
10. I hate rainy days. Then I mostly sleep inside.
Well, that was about me. Now I will give this award to two of my blogfriends:
This award is for you, Erik and Flynn. I love to hear about your adventures.
Erik and Flynns adventures. http://twodevoncats.blogspot.no/
And this award is for you Dui and Deco. It’s always exciting to visit your blog.
Dui and Deco’s blog http://duideco.blogspot.no/